In order to get a 2% postage savings between July 1st and August 31st your direct mail will need to meet the requirements. First you will need to register with the USPS or have your mail service provider register for you. Then you will need a QR Code on your piece and provide instructions on how to scan the QR Code.
There are two options:
1. Have your QR Code link to a mobile optimized landing page that is personalized. You don’t have to use just name, you can use unique information that is applicable to each person.
2. Have your QR Code link to a mobile optimized landing page that allows the recipient to place an order, donate money, or in some way pay for something. They don’t actually have to make the purchase but, the option has to be there.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when designing mobile landing pages:
- Make sure it is easy to read
- Quick load
- Not many photos
- Not too much text, be brief and to the point
- Relevant to the message on the mailer
- If you are using a form, use multiple choice answers whenever possible, keep typing to a minimum
- The call to action should be at the top
If you have any questions call us 619-448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help.