So how do you get your audience’s attention? With an eye-catching design. There are so many messages out there in our daily lives that in order to get noticed, you really need to put some thought into your design. Here are some tips to help:
- Color: Through your choice of color, you can immediately grab attention.
- Large Image: Choose a large image graphic or picture to help convey your message.
- Open Space: Do not over crowd your design. Leave open spaces. They can be in color, just leave them free of wording or graphics.
- Contrast: Use contrasting colors to create a standout look.
- Unusual Design: Use an unusual combination of images or alter them to create that unique look.
- Catchy Words: To create that lasting resonance use catchy words for easy recall and to create interest. Make sure to keep your wording concise and to the point.
- Fonts: Don’t use a standard font. Find one that stands out a little but is still easy to read. Pick 1 or 2 main fonts and that is it. You can use bold and italic to create different feels.
Be creative and don’t be afraid to try something new. When designing for direct mail, make sure you are meeting postal requirements. If you need any help let us know.