QR Codes can increase the effectiveness of your direct mail in a many ways. The most important is by telling the recipient to scan the QR Code as there is an instant call to action when they are most responsive to your message. The QR Code also allows you to provide more details about your product or service and offer exclusive discounts. The best part about QR Codes is you can track your results to see what is working and what is not in real time.
So, how do you use QR Codes in your direct mail to get the best results? Here are a few ideas:
- Create a drawing for free products or services and have the recipient scan the code to be entered. Use this opportunity to ask them some questions that will further help your marketing.
- Create an event calendar, which when the QR Code is scanned, is auto updated into the recipients phone calendar.
- Create a QR Code that links to details about the product or service you want them to know about on a mobile friendly page.
- Create a QR Code that will automatically dial your number when scanned for the recipient to get questions answered immediately.
- Create a QR Code that links to a mobile website with a virtual tour.
- Create a QR Code that allows people to register for your event and pay for it at the same time.
- Create a QR Code that links to your inventory for your customers to know how many items you have available. Make sure they have a way to order from that site too.
- Create a QR Code that links to customer reviews so they can see what others are saying about you.
- Create a QR Code that gives a special offer to only those who have scanned the code.
- Create a QR Code that links to nutritional information or online menu ordering.
There are so many ways QR Codes and be used so be creative and fun with it. You can add pictures and themes to your QR Codes to make them interesting. Make sure that all your linked sites are mobile friendly and easy to navigate. No one wants dead links and hard to push buttons.
If you have any questions please call us 619-448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help!