These days it literally pays to add social media to your direct mail campaigns. Direct mail is a great way to reach prospects without being intrusive. Social media can help get the focus onto your direct mail campaign. Use social media to create the interest and direct mail to get the sale. So, how do you do that successfully? Here are a few ideas:
- Start including your social sites on all marketing materials. This will get customers and prospects used to visiting these site for information.
- Make sure that you are updating the sites and letting them know when to expect the next direct mail offer.
- Highlight the rewards of getting the offer and encourage them to sign up to get direct mail from you if they are not already.
- Build suspense around your campaign. Get people excited and talking about it. Write clearly and highlight the benefits.
- Remember in your social media to be consistent with the brand message and on target with the current campaign.
Social media can be used to increase your brand awareness and build your direct mail list at the same time. Instead of focusing on your website, turn that focus to social media and your marketing campaigns. Get creative and have fun with it. The more engaged you get your customers and prospects the better results you will see.
If you have any questions please call us 619-448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help!