Social Media is the new kid on the block for marketers. With some statistics indicating that 65% of adults who use the internet are using social media, marketers need to use it too. However, by using both direct mail and social media you can increase your reach and retention. So how can you incorporate your marketing with social media into your direct mail? Well, here are a few ideas.
- Add a QR Code to your mailing. Make sure the link you are sending them to is mobile friendly and relevant to your campaign. Videos are both fun and interesting to viewers. Do not send them to your home page. Create special landing pages for your campaign.
- Add social media logos on your mailings and website. Seeing Twitter, Facebook and other logos on your mailing will make recipients aware of the channels they can find you on. This will increase your social presence.
- Make sure to incorporate your social sharing options on the landing page of your website and any other pages where information is available, such as blogs and white papers. The easier you make it for people to share your information the quicker your social engagement increases.
- Incorporate your social media sites into your PURL pages and thank you emails to drive people into your social media sites.
- Use your social media sites to link back to your campaign landing pages. Allowing people to respond via mail, and online will only increase your responses.
As always make sure to track your responses. Know how many people respond in each way. That way you can better target your next campaign.
If you have any questions please call 619-448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!