Ok, so we have all heard the term “outside of the box”. Here we want to relate that to marketing. Sometimes we are at our wits end when trying to come up with marketing ideas. So here we have 5 ways to help you find that “outside the box” idea.
- Talk to other people in your organization that have nothing to do with your marketing. Ask them to contribute an idea or perspective on an idea you already have. 9 times out of 10 they will look at something from a perspective you never thought of. This can help you to take your marketing in a different direction.
- Go boldly where you have never gone before. In other words try something completely new. Do not be afraid to make a mistake. Think big, bold and fresh, nothing is off limits.
- Question all of your previous ideas. Do not limit yourself to your common notions, pull yourself out of the common and ask why. It is best to not do this alone. Put together a team and question each others ideas.
- Take a look at how your competition is marketing. Can you go bigger and bolder than them? Can you do the opposite? What is the next big thing waiting around the corner?
- Ask a child what they think about your product or service. The child’s perspective is literal, innocent and can truly inspire great ideas.
Generally you want to stand out, be remembered and make a great impression with your prospects and customers. The way you go about doing that will be different for everyone. Just remember to be open to the ideas of others and to really consider all options.
If you have any questions call us 619-448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!