In our current economy fundraising is extremely tough. So we put together some key ideas to make you more successful.
- Your current donors are your bread and butter, keep them engaged and active.
- When trying to acquire new donors, use list profiling to find more donors like your current ones.
- Use both email and direct mail to reach donors with information as well as solicitations.
- Make sure to keep your donor list up to date, there are many ways to do that now.
- When writing your letter copy, be conversational one friend telling another a story.
- Personalize your reply piece, make it as easy as possible for them to respond.
- Mail often, tests have shown that a second mailing of the same piece to the same list usually generates 50% of the response of the first mailing.
- Make sure to test on alternate mailings the offers, lists, and creative. Only test one at a time in order to get accurate results.
- Track, track, track. Know your results. Code your reply devices, this will help with tracking.
If you have any questions call us 619-448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help.