Why does it matter what your customers think of you? If you are like most marketers, you know why it matters, especially now. Your customers can make or break your brand. Their voices are louder now than ever before. So before you have the next bad viral branding incident, lets take time to prepare.
- Use surveys, they are an excellent source of information. (You may need to use incentives to increase response).
- Include questions on your facebook posts.
- Tweet relevant information, fun stuff and questions.
- Listen to the answers and continue the conversation.
- Monitor what is being said about your brand.
- Respond to posts and questions.
- Build campaigns that address the weaknesses your customers have identified and transform them into strengths.
When you are aware of what your customers like and dislike about your brand, you can be prepared for responding to both the positive and negative remarks that get posted. Always stop and consider how your responses will appear to your customers. Put yourself in their shoes and respond in a way that addresses their needs. Happy customers generate more business for you!
If you have any questions, call us 619-448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help!